Go on a dream getaway in Bintan
Just for subscribers of The Straits Times, win a four-day, three-night stay at The Residence Bintan.
This prize package for a family of four is worth $5,500 and includes accommodation at the premium two-bedroom beachfront villa, bus transfers from Bandar Bentan Telani ferry terminal (Bintan) to the resort, a couple spa treatment, a mangrove tour, all-inclusive meals and activities such as catamaran ride, marine discovery walk and movie under the stars.
If you want to find out more about The Residence Bintan, visit cenizaro.com for details.
The Straits Times, in partnership with The Residence Bintan, will give three subscribers this dream vacation.
HOW TO WIN:
1. Download the SPH Rewards app 2. Look for the giveaway in the Rewards section 3. Press the “Join” button and answer this question: How many bedrooms are there in the beachfront villa offered in this contest?
The contest closes on Sept 13, and winners will be notified by Sept 23.
Winners will bear the cost of the ferry ride, estimated at $70 a person.
This package is valid for one year, except on the eve of public holidays, public holidays and festive periods. It is also subject to availability.
To subscribe to The Straits Times, go to stsub.sg/stplus or call 6388-3838.
Order Deli Hub for your office parties
When you are planning a small party with your colleagues, Deli Hub’s Mini Office Party Sets make it easy.
The halal-certified range of set menus features some dishes in Deli Hub’s repertoire and can feed up to 10 people.
The wide variety of cuisine to choose from includes the Thai-rrific party set with Curry Fried Rice with Basil & Crab Meat, Green Curry Chicken, Stir-fried Baby Kai Lan, Tom Yum Fish Cake and Chilled Mango Sago; the Le Mediterranean set with Mediterraneaninspired dishes such as Classic Seafood Paella, Herb-Crusted Fish with Tomato Basil Cream Sauce, and Crispy Calamari Rings with Lemon Basil Mayo; and the Japanese set with Garlic Fried Rice and Ebi Prawn with Wasabi Mayo, Teriyaki Mid Wing, Teppanyaki Vegetables and Mini Cream Puff.
Till Sept 30, the sets are going for $88. The usual price is $108.
To order, call 6515-0020 or go to bit.ly/dhminioffice. For more information, go to delihub.com.sg
And for SPH subscribers, Deli Hub is giving away 15 sets of the Le Mediterranean Mini Office Party Sets, including free delivery.
Simply look for this giveaway in the “Rewards” section in the SPH Rewards app, click “Join” and answer a simple question.
Terms and conditions apply.
The Straits Times Loyalty Programme allows readers to enjoy a whole range of dining, shopping and leisure perks by just subscribing to The Straits Times. There are also lucky draw prizes to be won and discounts on exciting events.
HOW TO ENJOY SUBSCRIBER BENEFITS
- Open the Apple App Store for iPhone users or Google Play for Android phone users.
- Search for the SPH Rewards app and download it. Users with existing mySPH accounts can use the same user ID and password to log in to the app. Those who have yet to create an account can follow the simple steps to register for one.
- Subscribers can get family members to download the app on their own devices and sign in using the same log-in details to benefit from the deals.
- After logging in, simply flash the ST+ e-card in the application to enjoy benefits from various partners.
Readers who wish to subscribe to The Straits Times to enjoy the ST+ benefits can call 6388-3838, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.sphsubscription.com.sg
Advertisers who are keen to inquire about the ST+ Loyalty programme may e-mail email@example.com